Make Our Creamy Matcha Oatmeal
Try this Creamy Matcha Oatmeal recipe for a filling and nourishing breakfast you’ll love!
- Packed with matcha flavour. If you’re someone who loves the taste of matcha then this is the breakfast for you!
- Vegan and gluten-free. This matcha oatmeal is vegan, and gluten-free (make sure to use gluten-free oats) and is packed with 5 grams of fibre and 7.5 grams of protein per serving.
- Easy breakfast. If you want a quick and easy breakfast ready in under 10 minutes this is the perfect recipe for you.
- 1/2 cup oats (quick or rolled, gluten-free if needed) -
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tsp SANA matcha powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add all the ingredients to a small pot on medium heat and bring to a light boil.
3. Serve in a bowl with your favourite toppings. We've used walnuts & blueberries here but it's just as delicious topped with hemp seeds, almond butter & banana or any of your breakfast go-to's.
~ Quick oats will give the oatmeal a fluffier texture, and rolled oats will give it a chewier texture.
~ Pair your oatmeal with healthy fats (like seeds, nuts, nut butters or nut milks) and protein (hemp seeds, vegan protein powder) for a low-GI breakfast that will help balance your blood sugars and hormones first thing in the morning.
Tag us in your matcha creations using the hashtag #sanamornings.